I am honored to have received this award from one of my very favorite bloggers, Nicolle from Culture Jaunt. She’s extraordinary and her blog is full of great photos, insightful book reviews, and yummy recipes.
So, in accordance with accepting this award ~ these are the guidelines:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Seven Things about me:
1. My real name is Wylbia and as far as I know, I am the only Wylbia ever.
2. Every career I’ve had I’ve come to by accident
3. I haven’t lived in the same place (and by place I mean house) for more than 2 years since I was 8
4. I claim I can’t cook, but can secretly bake anything
5. I am addicted to real crime shows
6. I am terrified of heights but want to go skydiving
7. I love 50s fashion and would’ve loved to wear dresses on a regular basis, yet don’t do it at all in my life
My Nominations for The One Lovely Blog Award (in no specific order)
I just realized that I have to search more blogs. I don’t read enough and didn’t have 15. Ooops!
from polar bears to palm trees- one Latina’s journey to find herself through exploring culture and gender issues
Chronicles of a Size Queen- talking sexuality with frankness, including anonymous posts
Alexandra Roman’s Mink- plainly beautiful writing
Mariposa Social- proving life begins at any age
LEA Lumiere- my favorite DIY projects
Educate Latina- everything you need to know about education from Latina Smart’s “La College Guru”